PRINT NAPKIN. POLKA DOT LINEN NAPKINS.
- diaper: garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
- a small piece of table linen that is used to wipe the mouth and to cover the lap in order to protect clothing
- A square piece of cloth or paper used at a meal to wipe the fingers or lips and to protect garments, or to serve food on
- A baby's diaper
- A napkin, or face towel (also in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and South Africa: serviette) is a rectangle of cloth or tissue paper used at the table for wiping the mouth while eating. It is usually small and folded.
- The text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication, esp. with reference to its size, form, or style
- put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
- a picture or design printed from an engraving
- The state of being available in published form
- A newspaper or magazine
- the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication; "I want to see it in print"
Though I'm not a professional photographer by any means, I photographed a wedding for my friend Christi. These are my favorites from the day.
For those of you that don't know, I'm obsessed with printed napkins. Obsessed!
Similar posts: table setting placematlace tablecloths rectangle90 tableclothoval table clotheseileen fisher linen cardiganprinted dinner napkinscustom tableclothscommercial table linennapkin rings in bulk