REPLACEMENT GLASS LAMP SHADES FOR FLOOR LAMPS : STAIN FOR HARDWOOD FLOORS : 3D FLOOR PLAN.
Replacement Glass Lamp Shades For Floor Lamps
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- The action or process of replacing someone or something
- A person or thing that takes the place of another
- substitution: an event in which one thing is substituted for another; "the replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
- refilling: filling again by supplying what has been used up
- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another; "replacing the star will not be easy"
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
A side of a lamp shade
See also: floor tiles for bathroomhouston flooringwooden flooring south africapelvic floor pain syndromegarage floor primerwood flooring thicknessprice for installing hardwood floorsfloor grommet