Western Theme Wedding Decorations : Spongebob Wall Decoration.
Western Theme Wedding Decorations
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Situated in the west, or directed toward or facing the west
- relating to or characteristic of the western parts of the world or the West as opposed to the eastern or oriental parts; "the Western world"; "Western thought"; "Western thought"
- Living in or originating from the west, in particular Europe or the U.S
- (of a wind) Blowing from the west
- a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
- a sandwich made from a western omelet
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- a party of people at a wedding
- provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
Randy & Rebecca's Wedding - Pew Markers
Rebecca & Randy's Wedding - July 4, 2009 These were the pew decorations at the ceremony, very pretty, and totally fitting of the theme! They were black horseshoes, white tulle, red roses, small white flowers, and two gold rings tied in the center.
The main stage
The main stage for bride and groom, bride's and groom parents. There's a wedding cake on the right corner. The decoration was western/modern theme and heavily used on fresh flowers.