Cake Decorating Blogs - Bamboo Room Decor.
Cake Decorating Blogs
- Cake decorating is one of the sugar arts that uses icing or frosting and other edible decorative elements to make otherwise plain cakes more visually interesting. Alternatively, cakes can be molded and sculpted to resemble three-dimensional persons, places and things.
- Add new material to or regularly update a blog
- (blog) read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
- (blogger) a person who keeps and updates a blog
- (blog) web log: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order"
cake decorating blogs - Amazon's Omnivoracious
Amazon's Omnivoracious Blog
Omnivoracious is a blog run by the books editors at Amazon.com. We aim to share our passion for the written word through news, reviews, interviews, and more. This is our space to talk books and publishing frankly and we welcome participation through comments. Please visit often or add us to your favorite RSS reader to keep up on the latest information. "Kindle blogs are fully downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you're not wirelessly connected. And unlike RSS readers which often only provide headlines, blogs on Kindle give you full text content and images, and are updated wirelessly throughout the day".
Let them eat cake....
Cake decorating is another creative outlet for me. From time to time I'll share my cakes as my Friday POTD. This is just one of the cakes that I do. I call it the Mocha Mudslide. Dark chocolate fudge cake, a coffee cream cheese filling and an Irish Cream-coffee- chocolate buttercream. Not one of the prettiest cakes I make but definately one of the best tasting.
OK, so I didn't make the cake, I hate making fruit cake, it takes AGES. And last year I put a ring in it, as is traditional, and no-one found it :s But I decorated this with my own fair hands. Took me a few hours.