Bamboo wedding decorations : Decoratin
g tables for christmas : Decorative office s
Bamboo Wedding Decorations
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- a party of people at a wedding
- The hollow jointed stem of this plant, used as a cane or to make furniture and implements
- woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
- Bamboo ' is a group of perennial evergreens in the true grass family Poaceae, subfamily Bambusoideae, tribe Bambuseae. Giant bamboos''' are the largest members of the grass family.
- the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles
- A giant woody grass that grows chiefly in the tropics, where it is widely cultivated
bamboo wedding decorations - Bamboo &
Bamboo & Seashell Tiki Torches
Spice up the Luau Party with Something Different Tiki Torches are an attractive decoration for your Luau party at an affordable price that keeps your check book as happy as your Luau guests. And since a tropical party is not complete until everything is Hawaiian, these tiki torches are the authentic way to welcome guests to your Luau. Three torches per package. 32" tall. Refillable tank holds four ounces of oil which will burn for approximately four hours. Made of woven bamboo, and adorned with seashell and raffia bow. A must have Hawaiian accessory for tropical theme events like Hawaiian Luaus, corporate parties, weddings, and more. Shop By Category > Decorations > Best Sellers Part of Decorations > Outdoor Decorations
Wedding Chariot (Bohemian style) My favorite part of all the decorations was this lovely old relic of a tractor, and right in front of it is the Honeymoon Suite Read end of description. I took it when we shared in the celebration of the wedding of a friends oldest daughter in August 2007. The entire celebration was held on their hobby farm. From the orchard area, where the trees were decorated with an eye-catching array of coloured Christmas balls, to the old broken down tractor with flower pots and Christmas lights near the tables where we all sat, the place was alive with colour, scents, music, laughter, food, Flowers, Peacock Feathers, and wonderful people. As the sun was setting, once all the speeches and skits were done, a warm summer evening became the setting of laughter, music, and dancing. Once the bare footed bride and her extraordinarily gorgeous Groom were done their first dance on the earth covered driveway, the rest joined in. Some wine, some music, some wine and, out came the Bamboo poles where all were encouraged to try their feet in a rhythmic pole dance of the grooms’ mother’s native Philippine Islands. As the last of us were leaving we were shown the Honeymoon Suite, Center left side of photo ,in front of the tractor, a tent that her wildly creative sisters and Mother pitched in the trees and prepared the inside to look like an Exotic Gypsy's tent , with flowing silk, shimmering sheer and colourful fabric ,and I kick myself for not taking a picture of the inside of it. To many wines by then.
Wedding Cake Topper ....
.... here is the finished topper for my next Wedding Cake. At least I think it's the finished version ..... unless I change my mind or have a "tweak" !!! The bride and groom wanted Singapore orchids and curly (lucky) bamboo in a sort of Japanese Ikebana style! I cannot tell you how difficult I found the curly bamboo was to do! The cake itself promises to be pretty tricky as well ..... deceptively simple looking design but the construction may well be a technical nightmare .... we'll see! Talking of "we'll see" ..... you'll have to wait a while to see the finished thing as the wedding's not until towards the end of June. I'm getting ahead with the decorations as we are going on a short holiday before the wedding! Sugar flowers usually keep well though if stored correctly ..... famous last words! LOL Flowers and bamboo are wired and made of sugarpaste. Explore 04.05.2008
bamboo wedding decorations
Throwing a party or spring-time event? Looking for a way to dress up your entertaining with ease and style? The Caspari Bamboo Green Paper Cocktail Napkins may be what you are looking for. This beautifully designed set of 40 cocktail napkins is great for both casual and formal entertaining. The triple-ply napkins are printed exclusively for Caspari in Germany using non-toxic water-soluble dyes on the softest tissue printable. The Bamboo Green napkins are made to resemble linen and are 5-inches square and open to 10-inches square. Look for matching plates as well as a full line of floral designs from Caspari to complete your look! Caspari is commited to producing their products with the use of enviromently sound raw materials, so you can feel even better about entertaining with their products. Bring style into your home with the Caspari Bamboo Green Cocktail Napkin. Let's have cake!