Rock roll t shirts : Discount plain t shirts
Rock Roll T Shirts
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- move back and forth or sideways; "the ship was rocking"; "the tall building swayed"; "She rocked back and forth on her feet"
- a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter; "he threw a rock at me"
- Rock music
- Rock and roll
- A gentle movement to and fro or from side to side
- material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust; "that mountain is solid rock"; "stone is abundant in New England and there are many quarries"
- move by turning over or rotating; "The child rolled down the hill"; "turn over on your left side"
- A cylindrical mass of something or a number of items arranged in a cylindrical shape
- An item of food that is made by wrapping a flat sheet of pastry, cake, meat, or fish around a sweet or savory filling
- axial rotation: rotary motion of an object around its own axis; "wheels in axial rotation"
- a list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls"
- A cylinder formed by winding flexible material around a tube or by turning it over and over on itself without folding
rock roll t shirts - The Rolling
The Rolling Stones - Rock and Roll Circus
Rolling Stones Photos
Unavailable at all for nearly three decades, then issued in a VHS edition in 1996, the Rolling Stones' legendary Rock and Roll Circus finally gets the full treatment with this DVD release documenting the 1968 event. The Stones were reportedly unhappy with their performance (hence the long delay), and it isn't their finest moment; performing "Jumping Jack Flash" and a variety of songs from their then-new Beggars Banquet album, Keith Richards is game, but Jagger's preening (especially on "Sympathy for the Devil") is over the top, and guitarist Brian Jones looks dissolute and well on his way to his death the following year. A certain weirdness permeates some of the other musical acts as well: Jethro Tull lip-syncs unconvincingly, Taj Mahal and band were obliged to perform before the circus set was completed and the audience had arrived, and John Lennon's outing with impromptu supergroup the Dirty Mac (with Richards, Eric Clapton, and drummer Mitch Mitchell) is hampered by Yoko Ono's caterwauling, although their version of the Beatles' "Yer Blues" is cool. Still, the Who are brilliant, Marianne Faithfull is beautiful, the various circus acts are fun, and the crowd clearly loves it.
The DVD comes with some fascinating bonus features, including three extra songs by Mahal, some lovely classical piano by Julius Katchen, and a "quad split-screen" version of "Yer Blues." Best of all are a new interview with the Who's Pete Townshend and the various commentary tracks added for the DVD--especially those by Tull's Ian Anderson, director Michael Lindsay-Hogg, and Stones Jagger, Richards, and Bill Wyman (who dryly attributes Jagger's reluctance to issue the show to his dissatisfaction with his own performance, not the band's). Flaws notwithstanding, this is a treat. --Sam Graham
Rock & roll shirt
In Dutch this shirt works fine. The Dutch word for skirt is; rok. Wich sounds like rock, so: Elvis is rock 'n roll :D Made with silkscreens.
Retro British Rock'n'Roll t-shirt featuring a Blackpool stick of rock and a cheese and lettuce roll. Featured on a black t-shirt.
rock roll t shirts
For more than 50-year, Vandor has created hip and functional products for fans of all ages. We pride ourselves on setting new standards in the design and marketing of licensed consumer goods featuring today's most legendary entertainment properties. KISS is regarded as one of the most influential rock and roll bands of all time. With co-founders Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, they are notoriously known for their big hair, striking make-up and explosive live performances. The KISS 16-Ounce Plastic Travel Mug is the perfect gift for KISS fans. Featuring a new sleek design with full color band images, the plastic travel mug is durable and lightweight with secure snap on lid to help prevent spills and drips. Hand washing is recommended. Vandor has been making retro cool since 1957. Legends live on at Vandor.