Make old t shirt. Johnny depp cry baby t shirt.
Make Old T Shirt
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- The making of electrical contact
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The structure or composition of something
undies hack 1a
2009 June 30 - undies from old t-shirts - .notes to self: making holes in original t-shirt hem for elastic to be threaded thru. This is a hack and in no way looks nice, but it's on the inside so you can't really see. ..I could bartack the ends of the hole for a little added durability & lack of aesthetic. >_> Otherwise I couldn't figure out how to add elastic without taking the whole thing apart & making it smaller in the process (because I'd always cut off the excess)
Lynyrd Skynyrd T-Shirt
I used to have hair! Taken on a Norfolk Broads holiday with some mates which was basically a pub crawl by boat. The ticket and T-shirt date from 2nd February 1977, Birmingham Odeon so I think this was the summer of that same year. That would make me 17 years old - one year too young to drink alcohol legally so I of course stuck to Lemonade, probably ;-)