BAMBOO DRAPERY : LEAN TO CANOPIES : DIY ROLLER SHADES
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles
- A giant woody grass that grows chiefly in the tropics, where it is widely cultivated
- The hollow jointed stem of this plant, used as a cane or to make furniture and implements
- Bamboo ' is a group of perennial evergreens in the true grass family Poaceae, subfamily Bambusoideae, tribe Bambuseae. Giant bamboos''' are the largest members of the grass family.
- woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
General room inspiration
I'm at the point where I know what I like, I have tons of pictures of it, I just lack a vocabulary. I love patterned drapes and tufted furniture, color (isn't that aking to liking puppies, though?), rugs on wood floors. Also, I like laquer and faux-bamboo detailing in the right setting.
Neighbor - Bamboo
Pattern: Neighbor Color: Bamboo - 54" (137 cm) Wide 55% Linen, 45% Rayon Passes 12,000 Double Rubs Wyzenbeek Test Method Soil and Stain Repellent Finish Dry Cleaning Recommended Suitable for Bedspreads, Draperies and Upholstery Available in 51 Colors
Similar posts: pink paint shadesblack out drapery lineroutdoor patio canopiesmetal canopiescheap blindssmall drum lamp shadescanopy for a bed