PLAID SILK DRAPES - PENDANT LIGHT WITH FABRIC SHADE.
Plaid Silk Drapes
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- Checkered or tartan twilled cloth, typically made of wool
- Any cloth with a tartan pattern
- A long piece of plaid worn over the shoulder as part of Scottish Highland dress
- Plaid is the second studio album by guitarist Blues Saraceno, released in 1992 on Guitar Recordings.
- Plaid is a London-based British electronic music duo comprising Andy Turner and Ed Handley. They are former members of The Black Dog and used many other names, such as Atypic (Andrew Turner) and Balil (Ed Handley), before settling on Plaid.
- tartan: a cloth having a crisscross design
- Thread or fabric made from the fiber produced by the silkworm
- A similar fiber spun by some other insect larvae and by most spiders
- (silks) the brightly colored garments of a jockey; emblematic of the stable
- A fine, strong, soft, lustrous fiber produced by silkworms in making cocoons and collected to make thread and fabric
- a fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae
- animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
plaid silk drapes - Scintilli
Plaid's music involves emotive riffs that sit proudly over complex syncopated rhythms, the songs have melodic narratives and only rarely is the human voice used to spell these out. Synthetic layers are heaped on, producing euphoric highs at times and uncomfortable dark spaces at others. In the years since their last release, Plaid's time has been spent composing for film and stage as well as touring new and classic works, including performances at Warp Records' 20th anniversary, which lead to developing ideas for their latest album project, Scintilli.. The CD will be available in a 'Muda na Mono' puzzle pack, containing two rings and a CD, which can be suspended from the interlinked rings. When aligned, the sphere created allows the track titles to be read. The packaging gives the CD an ornamental function, beyond its one use as a basic storage device. Scintilli is carved out of a cube on the sleeve's front cover design, then pulled out into a physically impossible Plaid logo on the back. The music will escape the grave this Autumn.
Oscar de la Renta Paisley Scarflet
I don't know whether to call this a really narrow scarf, a scarflet, or a sash. It is a long, narrow silk scarf from designer Oscar de la Renta. It has a slightly grayish tan background, with a hot pink edge and all over plaid and paisley designs. Excellent drape, too! Each end is tapered to a slanted point. Wish I knew more!
This was the first time using tripod + self timer; it went pretty well I felt.