Outdoor Shade Tent : Canopy Ap.
Outdoor Shade Tent
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Screen from direct light
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- A portable shelter made of cloth, supported by one or more poles and stretched tight by cords or loops attached to pegs driven into the ground
- a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs); "he pitched his tent near the creek"
- a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- camp: live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
outdoor shade tent - Genji Sports
Genji Sports Instant Push Up Beach Tent Sun Shelter
New push up instant beach tent, setup in 3 seconds, folds down in 5 second, no need to have special twist skill, very easy to use just like opening and closing an umbrella. Durable UV 50+ protective coated 190T Nylon material to block the harmful UV rays, it provides the shade for your family. 2 side fine mesh screen to block the sand. 4 built-in sand pockets and 4 sand stakes to keep the tent on the ground. Tent and floor material meet CPAI-84 fire retardant standard. Light weight only 4.8 lb, durable fiberglass frames, tent comes with a carrying bag. Dimensions 86 x 59 x 43-Inch (length x width x height). This beach tent sun shelter is large enough for a adult and many kids.
Bring shade to the beach to ensure you keep your family protected from the sun's hot and harmful rays with the Instant Push Up Beach Tent Sun Shelter from Genji Sports. It couldn't be easier to set up; it pushes up and folds down in mere seconds, just like opening an umbrella. The durable nylon material blocks rays with a UV 50+ protective coating with two side fine-mesh screens to block blowing sand and provide ventilation. A durable fiberglass frame, four built-in sand pockets, and four sand stakes keep the lightweight tent stabilized. Weighing under five pounds, this tent is a breeze to carry back and forth.
Push Up Sun Shelter sets up in 2 seconds; folds down in 3 seconds
One-piece design; strong fiberglass frame
UV 50+ coating on tent for sun protection
Nylon material meets CPAI-84 fire retardant standard
Two fine mesh screen windows for ventilation
Easy to set up and remove, come with metal stakes
Comes with carrying bag, 4 stakes, 4 built-in sand pockets
Dimensions: 86 by 59 by 43 (L x W x H)
Weight: 4.8 pounds
UV 50+ protection
190T nylon; meets CPAI-84 fire-retardant standard
Durable fiberglass frame
Smart Shade -Short Specifications Smart Shade Structure Aluminum Structure Stainless Steel Accessories Foundation Output foundations Roof Cover Fabric PVC / HDPE, we can use both for roof cover Smart Shade Installation Revolutionary “Smart Shade” is very easy to install & uninstall. Easy replacement of any accessories or parts without making any kind of changes on structure Output foundations Smart Shade Use Car Park Shade Waiting Area Shade Walkway Shade Outdoor Shade Open Restaurant Shade Please do not hide to ask any further query regarding for Smart Shade. With Thank Ganpat Yadav Sales / Marketing Mob. No. 055 4972451 M/S, Bait Al Nokhada Tents & Shade Phone No. 02 5545580 Fax No. 02 5545582 E- firstname.lastname@example.org
University tents provide shade for patients and volunteers during a free community health fair inside the ruins of a historic Anglican church. Several times each semester, the AMSA club of St. George's University collaborates with the Ministry of Health to host free wellness clinics in various communities throughout the island. These health fairs are mutually beneficial to patients and students - providing basic medical exams (vision, blood pressure, blood glucose, etc) to the public while allowing the students a chance to practice basic clinical skills. The church, first built in 1825, was ravaged by the passing of Hurricane Ivan in back in September 2004. St. George's Anglican Church St. George's, Grenada
outdoor shade tent
Use this rainbow-colored Playchute for a multitude of activities. It's sure to inspire young imaginations as they invent a hundred different games and activities for the Playchute. Or you can even use it as a ground cover for other outdoor activities. It features handles spaced evenly around the perimeter for little hands to grasp. Encouraging non-competitive play, it's ideal for outdoor group activity. Lift it up and run under before it falls. Bounce balls on top like popcorn. There's no limit to the games you can imagine! Made of durable high quality nylon. Machine washable. Measures 10' in diameter. Includes a storage sack.
The parachute gambit is a teacher's secret weapon--a tried-and-true way to annihilate the afternoon blahs. At approximately 9 feet in diameter, with handles all the way around for little (or big) hands to grab, this sunny Playchute Parachute is just smaller than the classroom standard. Fling it into the air and watch it drift down. Run underneath it and watch the colors rain down. Throw a few stuffed animals in the center and bounce them around. Simple, satisfying thrills, and worth every penny. --Claire Dederer