DECORATE FRENCH : DECORATING OVER A FIREPLACE : DISNEY KITCHEN DECOR.
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France; "French cooking"; "a Gallic shrug"
- the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- Of or relating to France or its people or language
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking; "French the potatoes"
I am currently redecorating and have decided on a "French Provincial/Shabby Chic with a modern twist" look. I am still sourcing some items and these are what I've gathered so far.
A French bakery
Amelie's is decorated with French artwork and memorabilia.
Related topics: church decorations for easternew year decoration ideasideas for home decorationscountry style bathroom decorhome decor moderndecorating ideas for bonus roomshot air balloon nursery decorpink table decorations