ORIGINAL INTERNET PRESS DATE: 05/09/2013
Hello to all. This Electronic Music/Experimental Music/Electro-Acoustic Music event, herein known as the BALTIMORE ELECTRONIC MUSIC 2013 SUMMERFEST CONCERT TWO, is being sponsored by the Baltimore SDIY Group & Friends. This will be a really nice musical endeavor, so we are really looking forward to this event.
Please come out & join us for a really fantastic night of knob twisting, pitch bending, wiring mazes, sound shaping & visual explosions that will coincide with an absolutely awesome musical voyage into another galaxy of sound alterations.
Thanks to Club K for booking us as this is our second 2-night performance since 02/26/2011 when we performed at the former Hexagon Space. We greatly appreciate your generosity.
This event is also listed on the EVENT page of the Baltimore SDIY Group's FACEBOOK website at https://www.facebook.com/events/198367960311656/
Event Date & Times: June 15th 2013 (Saturday) 8:00pm to 11:00pm
Location: listed as Club K on 2101 Maryland Avenue Baltimore MD 21210, physically located at 2101 W. 21st Street Baltimore MD 21210, two doors from the corner of Maryland Avenue & W. 21st Street 443-847-8983.
Parking Info: Street parking is plentiful. DO NOT PARK IN THE LOT NEXT TO THE VENUE AS YOU WILL BE TOWED SINCE IT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM.
Event's Entrance Fee: $5.00 per person
This venue serves alcohol drinks & food. The food comes from the Korean restaurant listed below. They serve Sushi which is quite good.
Local places to eat nearby:
1. Midtown Marketplace is located on W. 21st Street between the corners of N. Howard Street & Maryland Avenue Baltimore MD 21201. http://www.baltimoreshoppingcenters.com/properties2/midtown.html
This shopping center has a Chinese Restaurant, a Save-A-Lot store & a Dunkin Donuts shop that's open from Mon-Sun: 4:30 AM - 9:00 PM.2. The San Su Kap San Korean Restaurant 2101 Maryland Avenue Baltimore MD 21201 (443-280-6013) at the corner of Maryland Avenue & W. 21st Street. Open from 4:00pm - 4:00am.
1. 8:00-8:30pm: Keith Sinzinger & Ryan Jordan "Fast Forty/Thirty"
2. 8:45-9:15pm: Howard Moscovitz & Bill Fox "Twyndyllyngs" http://twyndyllyngs.bandcamp.com
3. 9:30-10:00pm: Andy Livingston & Mike Pursley - "Mold Omen" http://soundcloud.com/mold-omen
4. 10:15-10:45pm: Travis Hallenbeck "MIDI Users' Group" http://anotherunknowntime.com/mug.html
This website was created on 05/09/2013 & was last updated on 06/13/2013 by Logan Mitchell Sr. © All Rights Reserved 2008-2013.