ORIGINAL INTERNET PRESS DATE - 05/04/2012
Hello to all. This Electronic Music/Experimental Music/Electro-Acoustic Music event, herein known as BALTIMORE AN DIE MUSIK 2012 ELECTRONICA CONCERT ONE, is being sponsored by members of The Baltimore SDIY Group & Friends.
Please come out & join us for a really fantastic extravaganza of knob twisting, string bending, pitch bending, wiring mazes & sound shaping that will propel you into an absolutely awesome musical voyage.
This show is also listed on the EVENT page of the Baltimore SDIY Group's FACEBOOK website at http://www.facebook.com/events/332920966775039/.
Event Date & Time: July 28th 2012 (Saturday) 7:00pm to 10:30pm
Event Location: An Die Musik LIVE (www.andiemusiklive.com) 409 N. Charles Street Baltimore MD 21201
Event's Entrance Fee: $10.00 for non-students, $5.00 for students with valid ID. Tickets can be purchased at the venue or via their telephone line at 410-385-2638. Click on this link for more info - http://www.andiemusiklive.com/tickets.cfm
The Baltimore SDIY Group is allowing photos, videos & audio recordings at this event.
Current lineup of performers as of 05/01/2012:
1. 7:00pm - 7:30pm: Julius Bucsis "DrDistorto" http://soundcloud.com/drdistorto
2. 7:45pm - 8:15pm: Bev Stanton "Arthur Loves Plastic" http://www.arthurlovesplastic.blogspot.com/
3. 8:30pm - 9:00pm: Greg Kist & Hal Schmulowitz
4. 9:15pm - 9:45pm: Kenneth Donnelly "Stargazer 21" http://www.soundclick.com/stargazer21
5. 10:00pm - 10:30pm: Jonathan Badger
http://www.jonathanbadger.com/ or http://www.facebook.com/jonathan.badger.music.page
This venue sells beer, wine & water. No outside food or drink is allowed.
An Die Musik LIVE offers discounted parking vouchers for the Franklin Street Garage & discounted area restaurant vouchers. Click on this link for more info - http://www.andiemusiklive.com/links.cfm.
Park at the Franklin Street Garage (at the corner of Charles & Franklin Streets) for just $2.00 on evenings and weekends. You must pick up a voucher at An Die Musik in order to receive the discounted rate.
Street parking is free after 6:00pm on Fridays & Saturdays.
An die Musik has partnered with the following restaurants to offer discounts on the days you attend An die Musik LIVE! concerts. Please contact the restaurants directly for reservations. Pick up your discount voucher at An die Musik to present at restaurant. Voucher must be presented at time of meal purchase.
1. Banthai (Thai) 340 N. Charles Street (410) 727-7971 - 10% off total bill (closed Sundays)
2. Cazbar (Mediterranean) 316 N. Charles Street (410) 528-1222 - 20% off total bill
3. Lumbini (Nepalese and Indian) 322 N. Charles Street (410) 244-5556 - 10% off the entire dinner
4. Maisy's (Baltimorecentric) 313 N. Charles Street (443) 220-0150 - 10% off total bill
5. Sascha's 527 Cafe (American) 527 N. Charles Street (410) 539-8880 - 10% off total bill (closed Sundays)
6. Sotto Sopra (Italian) 405 N. Charles Street (410) 625-0534 - 20% off total bill, except Mondays & Opera Nights.
On Mondays save 50% off bottled wine
7. Tugs Restaurant (American) (at the Tremont Plaza Hotel) 222 St. Paul Place (410) 244-7300 - 10% off total bill
8. Zhongshan Restaurant (Chinese) 323 Park Avenue (410) 223-1881 - 10% off total bill
This website was created on 05/04/2012 & was last updated on 07/18/2012 by Logan Mitchell Sr. © All Rights Reserved 2008-2012