Hawaiian lei flower - Organza flower tutorial.
Hawaiian Lei Flower
- the Oceanic languages spoken on Hawaii
- a native or resident of Hawaii
- The Austronesian language of Hawaii
- A native or inhabitant of Hawaii
- of or relating to or characteristic of the state or island of Hawaii or to the people or culture or language
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- A Polynesian garland of flowers
- wreath: flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
- Lei is a Hawaiian word for a garland or wreath. More loosely defined, a lei is any series of objects strung together with the intent to be worn.
- Lei (She) is an Italian entertainment television channel devoted to a female audiences, owned by Digicast and carried on SKY Italia. Launched at 9:00 PM on January 25, 2009 with the film The Women, Lei's programming includes films, TV series, debates and documentaries.
Hawaiian Islands & Lei Flowers
Map detail, with some text cleaned out to allow the illustration to take center stage. The Hawai'ian names by each major island are the names of the official lei flowers associated with each island. For the King Kamehameha Day parade, horse riders drape their mounts in large leis representing their home islands. *** From "Say It As It Is! Learn to Speak Hawaiian," Hawaiian Isles Publishing Co., Ltd., Honolulu, HI, 1978. My edition is the 1982 reprint. This book was published before the return to traditional Hawaiian spelling and stress punctuation.
handmade plumeria flower - pearly white with gold star