Balloon Flower Plants : Elegant Flower Centerpieces : April Showers Bring May Flowers Coloring Pages.
Balloon Flower Plants
- Platycodon grandiflorus is a species of perennial flowering plant of the family Campanulaceae and the only member of the genus Platycodon (from Greek "??????????", meaning 'a broad bell'). This species is known as platycodon or Chinese bellflower.
- fragrant puffed-up white to reddish-pink flowers in long narrow clusters on erect stems; Arizona to New Mexico and Utah
- (Balloon Flowers) Becky Brewer on Flickr
- (plant) put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground; "Let's plant flowers in the garden"
- Place (a seed, bulb, or plant) in the ground so that it can grow
- Bury (someone)
- (plant) buildings for carrying on industrial labor; "they built a large plant to manufacture automobiles"
- Place a seed, bulb, or plant in (a place) to grow
- (plant) implant: fix or set securely or deeply; "He planted a knee in the back of his opponent"; "The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum"
balloon flower plants - Balloon Flower
Balloon Flower Blue - 1000 Seeds
Balloon flower seed is truly an unique flower. This flower has unique blue blossoms resembling an umbrella and once it is established in the garden, this long-living plant increases its blooming season as it ages. It is a very hardy perennial that can withstand periods of drought. Balloon flower seed is one of the last perennials to come up in the spring, so you need to be patient in waiting for it to pop through the ground. These flower seeds require sunlight to germinate, so do not cover the flower seed with soil. Just lightly pat them into the soil so good contact is made and water lightly. Germination should occur in 2 - 3 weeks.
Balloon Flower Delight
This small dark blue balloon flower was captured at my grandmothers home in Cumberland R.I. Info: Platycodon grandiflorus is a species of perennial flowering plant of the family Campanulaceae and the only member of the genus Platycodon (from Greek "??????????", meaning 'a broad bell'). This species is known as platycodon or Chinese bellflower. Depending upon the region, it is also referred to as the Japanese bellflower, common balloon flower, or balloon flower. It is native to East Asia (such as China, Korea, Japan, and East Siberia) and bears big blue flowers, although varieties with white and pink flowers are in cultivation. In Korea, white flowers are more common.
Balloon Flower of Kousyouji Temple
?????? (?????) About 40,000 flowers are planted in this temple. The temple is very old, since 1545. The other name "Kikyo temple" means baloon flower's temple. Unfortunately, this flower is endangered species. 40,000?????????????????????? ???????????????????????? Morimachi town, Shizuoka Pref, Japan
balloon flower plants
Help them get on their feet again with a fresh, hardy green plant that will have them feeling better soon. A perfect choice for the hospital, add a colorful Mylar Get Well balloon because smiles are the best medicine! Our expert florists select the best varieties of green plant available in your region; type of green plant may vary Includes a decorative basket that perfectly complements each plant selection Colorful Get Well balloon adds that special touch that will lift their spirits instantly; balloon design will vary Large measures overall approximately 14"H x 8"D Medium measures overall approximately 12"H x 7"D Small measures overall approximately 10"H x 6"D