BubbleBoard The BubbleBoard is a hardware development of the BalloonBoard; the architecture is largely unchanged:
- Processing sub-system based on an XScale processor.
- X-Scale 520 MHz PXA270; 256 Macrocell Coolrunner CPLD; 16Gb and 512Mb NAND; 16Mb NOR (Bootloader).
- Configurable I/O.
- 16-bit SAMOSA bus.
- USB (1.0, host and slave).
- Product-embeddable design.
- Low-power, single 5V supply.
- RoHS compliant.
- Open Hardware design.
Sit down; grip lightly by the board-edges; slip the board back into its anti-static bag if you need to walk with it.
In a production-situation, use an anti-static workstation.
- Attached: bus schematic, specification and test-points.
- Click on the left to view. Use the download-arrows on the right to open the PDFs.