Primitive Easter Decor - Lodge Decorations - Outdoor Decor Sun.
Primitive Easter Decor
- a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
- Having a quality or style that offers an extremely basic level of comfort, convenience, or efficiency
- Relating to or denoting a preliterate, nonindustrial society or culture characterized by simple social and economic organization
- a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
- Relating to, denoting, or preserving the character of an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development of something
- crude: belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
- The most important and oldest festival of the Christian Church, celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ and held (in the Western Church) between March 21 and April 25, on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the northern spring equinox
- a Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ; celebrated on the Sunday following the first full moon after the vernal equinox
- east wind: a wind from the east
- Easter (Eostre (Old English); ????? Paskha, from Hebrew: ?????? Pesakh,/Passover) is the central religious feast in the Christian liturgical year. According to Christian scripture, Jesus was resurrected from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion.
- The period in which this occurs, esp. the weekend from Good Friday to Easter Monday
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
Up for your consideration is Blossom. She is made from a Veenas Mercantile pattern. She roughly measures 10 inches tall and is made from painted, stained, sanded and baked muslin. Blossom has hand-painted eyes,eyebrows, nose and mouth. Her ears are wired and poseable. Blossom has moveable arms that are hand-painted a deep gold color ith white polka dots and green trim around arms. her body is painted like an easter egg with white and black stripes, white and green dots and 2 vintage pink buttons sewn to the front. Blossom does need something to sit her in so I gave her an antique pie plate filled with Spanish moss and grubby eggs. To finish her off, Blossom comes with 4 grubby easter eggs in pale yellow, pale blue, pale green and pale pink, a grubby tag which reads "Spring Thyme" and some sprigs of sweet annie. What a great set for the holidays and beyond......
annie wreath 2
Made from muslin the dolls are about 11 and 6 inches tall. They have hand-embroidered faces and hair is attached by hand. Their eyes are vintage buttons. Their legs have hand-painted stripes. The mom raggedy wears a red and white striped dress and the girl raggedy wears a red and white stars dress. She sits on a wooden swing that is wired to a vintage REAL barbed wire wreath! Great for the prim home, raggedy collector and more. Pattern by Catnap...
Related topics: primitive christmas decorating ideasdecor home and gardendiscount home decorating fabricchristmas decorations designshow to decorate a mirror framehockey room decordinosaur decorliving room christmas decorations