Eclectic decorating ideas - Decorative metal tubing - French country kitchen decorations
Eclectic Decorating Ideas
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- someone who selects according to the eclectic method
- selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas
- A person who derives ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources
- (eclecticism) making decisions on the basis of what seems best instead of following some single doctrine or style
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
By Selina Lake, isbn 978-1-84597-625-5 I love everything about the book! The photos (by Debi Treolar) are stunning and the book is brimming with beauty, creativity and colour. Just my kind of book. I have had it for quite a while now and I have been through it many many times. I can't wait to have time to just sit down and really dive into it. And these sofas... I want them so bad! They would look great in my new apartment. Oh, and that's the true beauty of the book; it's so full of images and ideas that make me dream of new and exciting things to do with my own decor and my own style. Can't wait to get started...
The jade stone represents me...some people say that I'm an odd person and eclectic....am I?
Related topics: dragon fly wall decordecorative metal wall panelsbathroom decor for girlsdecorating camping themedecorations for beach weddingskateboard wall decorretro garage decorcheap lighthouse decordecorate your room online