CONTEMPORARY ROLLER BLINDS : LOGITECH PRIVACY SHADE.
Contemporary Roller Blinds
- Specially stiffened fabric blind which simply rolls onto a tube when operated. Very popular and economical window treatment
- Living or occurring at the same time
- characteristic of the present; "contemporary trends in design"; "the role of computers in modern-day medicine"
- Belonging to or occurring in the present
- belonging to the present time; "contemporary leaders"
- Dating from the same time
- a person of nearly the same age as another
Tutor's comment: "The furniture and accessories chosen for this room are very appropriate to the scheme - the chairs and sofa being contemporary in style and the colour scheme works very well with the window treatments. I noticed that you have used the same fabric for the stools as you have for the roller blinds, this is not recommended! There is so much choice on the market that I think your client would be disappointed if you didn't present something a little bit more creative and different. However I like the introduction of orange as accent colour It certainly adds depth to the overall scheme". 26/30
Roller blind storage
Our roller blind unit gets rid of the 'just doors' look & adds artwork to your living space. Fusing it into storage seemed a logical step to me! hiding all those dog eared novels, while the Jamie Oliver books take up the book shelf space you want people to see! All the content including all text, photos and designs are (c) Contemporary Cabinets & Interiors unless otherwise stated. Everything here is presented for discussion and inspiration only and may not be used for any other use without our permission.