BALI FABRIC VERTICAL BLINDS - HUNTER DOUGLAS BLACKOUT SHADES
Bali Fabric Vertical Blinds
- Strips of fabric [louvres] suspended vertically from a headrail. Immensely practical blind which comes into it's own on larger sizes
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- UpWindow treatment featuring vertical vanes that can be swiveled open and closed or opened in either a split or one-way stack.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- The body of a car or aircraft
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- The Bali are a clan of the Mohyal community, who are found in North India, particularly the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab and Delhi.
- A mountainous island in Indonesia, east of Java; chief city, Denpasar; pop. 2,856,000. It is noted for its beauty and the richness of its culture
- an island in Indonesia to the east of Java; striking volcanic scenery; culture is known for elaborate dances and rituals and for handicrafts
- Bali is an Indonesian island located in the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. It is one of the country's 33 provinces with the provincial capital at Denpasar towards the south of the island.
I got my swatches today and I'm thrilled with how closely the colors of my Spoonflower fabric (on the right) match the original sketch (on the left). It looks like the teal lost a little of its greenness, but I'll soon fix that. All the original watercolor paper texture came through - hooray!
- Fabric Swap -
These are the scraps and fabrics i got all the way from Holland, i love them all. Thanks Miranda (mirandavelanda)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Estas son las telas que recibi de Holanda, Gracias Miranda(mirandavelanda)