Kubota engine block heater. Energy efficient electric baseboard heaters. Water heaters.
Kubota Engine Block Heater
- a metal casting containing the cylinders and cooling ducts of an engine; "the engine had to be replaced because the block was cracked"
- The cylinder block or engine block is a machined casting (or sometimes an assembly of modules) containing cylindrically bored holes for the pistons of a multi-cylinder reciprocating internal combustion engine, or for a similarly constructed device such as a pump.
- The main structural element of any engine design and the part to which other engine components are attached (usually a casting and includes engine cylinders and the upper part of the crankcase).
- (, ), is a tractor and heavy equipment manufacturer based in Osaka, Japan. The company was established in 1890.
- is an army Intelligence Officer and former colleague of Aramaki. He often provides Aramaki with inside information.
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A fastball
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
My engine Block
From a trip to great falls (via riverbend park in fairfax). This was an engine block that was sitting pretty much in the river, as seen by the rust. Info Canon XTi Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro (borrowed, unfortunately) exported from Lightroom 2
Cincinnati, Ohio. A local group of photographers gained access to a scrap yard where we found all kinds of interesting things to photograph. I found these engine blocks interesting, but then again, I've always be a bit of a motorhead.
See also: oil baseboard heatersspace heater kerosenesunbeam portable heatertesting electric water heaterwhat is the best electric heaterinfrared patio heaters canadasolexx sb vented greenhouse heaterkerosene heaters safe indoorsstorage tank water heatershot water heater burner assembly