I feel that projects are a must for every engineer. The theoretical work will only give you the concepts. However, I feel that there is no point in just storing the concepts in the mind. Only when you put the concepts in practice, it’s actual worth is recognized. Throughout my educational career, I have been involved in varied projects. Following is a list of the projects that I have undertaken till now.
· Organic Solar Cells , Spintronics and Vaccum Nanoelectronics Lab ,University of Cincinnati
· BioLED using DNA-CTMA, OLED @Nanolab, University of Cincinnati
· Organic Thin Film Deposition, Nanolab, University of Cincinnati
· Low Phase Noise Wideband VCO using MEMS
· VCO for 3G/4G Wireless Communication, (BE Final year project )
· Wireless Point-to-Point Digital Audio-Video-Data Terminal (Idea selected for Fabrication under India Chip Program, SCL*)
· Bandgap bias network circuit (Idea selected for Fabrication under India Chip Program, SCL*)
· Wireless Stepper motor control-JNEC IEEE Student Project Contest.
· Cam less Valve Train -TECHFEST 2003, IIT Bombay.
· Oil Temperature Controller.-State level project contest.
· Collateral Allocation Management, JPMC* - Cognizant Technology Solutions
· Profile Seeker, JPMC - Cognizant Technology Solutions
* SCL-Semiconductor Complex Ltd., Govt. of India Enterprise
* JPMC- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.3 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries.