Benefits & advantages of using FRP vessels
• 100% non-metallic construction
• One piece seamless molded vessel with no weld or joints.
• About 1/3 the weight of steel tanks and can be handled easily
• Available in standard
• Polyester or chemical resistant Vinylester construction depending on your needs.
• Optional custom openings located as per your specifications.
• Easy to handle and install.
FRP vessels are used mainly for residential and small commercial applications like:
Material : Polyester, Vinylester
Maximum Operating Pressure : 150 psi
Maximum Operating Temperature : 120° F Polyester, 150° F Vinylester
Safety factor: 4:1 (Minimum burst L1 at 600 psi)
Cycle test: 250,000 cycles without leakage
Design parameters – NSF
Safety factor: 4:1 (Minimum burst at 600 psi)
Cycle test: 100,000 cycles without leakage
Recent Announcements >