from Bakin' On The Side
Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
Yield: 18 Muffins
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups sugar
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Beat together the eggs and sugar until well blended. Add pumpkin and oil, mix well.
4. Stir in the flour mixture until just moistened. Fold in the cranberries.
5. Line muffin tins with foil or paper baking cups and fill 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick/cake tester comes out clean.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home