from Bakin' On The Side
Yield: 4 Dozen Cookies
1/2 cup salted butter, softened
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 10oz package Andes Crème de Menthe baking chips (or approximately 2 cups chopped Andes Mints)
2 2/3 cup all purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter, brown sugar, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and eggs until well mixed.
3. Stir in Andes chips, then stir in flour until well combined.
4. Roll dough into 1 inch balls (or use small cookie scoop), flatten slightly and place on non-stick baking sheet.
5. Bake for approximately 8 minutes.
6. Allow to cool on baking sheet for a couple of minutes before removing to cooling rack.