1. In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla on medium speed until light and fluffy, approx. 2-3 minutes. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Measure dough using a medium cookie scoop (about 2 tbsp). Roll dough into a ball and then flatten in the palm of your hand.
3. Place a frozen Reese's Cup in the center of flattened dough and then roll back into a ball.
4. Place dough balls in freezer for about 15-20 minutes. After first batch is in the freezer, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Place frozen dough balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, about 3 inches apart. I got 6 dough balls on each sheet.
6. Bake 15-18 minutes or until edges start to turn golden brown, centers of the cookie will be soft. Cool on pan for atleast 3-5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.