1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cupcake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, applesauce, and egg. Add wet ingredients to the oat mixture and stir until combined. Gently fold in apple pieces and cranberries.
4. Fill each cupcake well about 3/4 full. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until tops are browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
5. Let cool in pan for 15 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
Baking with Basil