Yard of carpet : Braided chenille rug : Decorative kitchen rugs.
Yard Of Carpet
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
- the enclosed land around a house or other building; "it was a small house with almost no yard"
- a tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings); "they opened a repair yard on the edge of town"
- An area of land used for a particular purpose or business
- A piece of ground adjoining a building or house
- An area of ground surrounded by walls or buildings
Back Yard 9-Jun-09
The focal point of this area of the garden is the Belle de Nancy Lilac, which will eventually mature to a spread that will equal the depth of the bed. Beneath it, the perennials will compliment each other with rich foliage colours and intriguing textures. Deep purple, silver, powder blue and green will form a rich carpet of colour all summer.
Carpet Croquet closeup
A close up of the carpet croquet set in action. We stuck the wickets into the carpet. Since the wickets tended to fly out alot, another player would hold the wicket down with his mallet.
See also: sherlock holmes and the persian carpetbroadway carpet knoxvilleoutdoor carpetbest carpet for pets and kidskarastan wool carpetcarpet python wikiauto interior carpetfuller brush carpet sweeperarea rugs vancouvercarpet in nyc