SETTLEMENT COOKBOOK - RETRO COOKIE JARS.
- colony: a body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland; inhabitants remain nationals of their home state but are not literally under the home state's system of government; "the American colony in Paris"
- village: a community of people smaller than a town
- a conclusive resolution of a matter and disposition of it
- A place, typically one that has hitherto been uninhabited, where people establish a community
- An official agreement intended to resolve a dispute or conflict
- A formal arrangement made between the parties to a lawsuit in order to resolve it, esp. out of court
- A cookbook is a book that contains information on cooking. It typically contains a collection of recipes, and may also include information on ingredient origin, freshness, selection and quality.
- A book containing recipes and other information about the preparation and cooking of food
- a book of recipes and cooking directions
- The Cookbook is the sixth studio album by American rapper Missy Elliott, released by The Goldmind Inc. and Atlantic Records on July 5, 2005, in the United States.
Settlement Cookbook 1920s? 02
It's been used with a lot of love. There were plenty of recipes clipped from newspapers by the previous owner(s). The pages are still nice and white though.
settlement cookbook, 1965. Ben tore the covers off when he was 3. it was funny at the time :^D
Similar posts: new world cooker hoodscook lamb tagineberyl cook calendar 2011easy sugar cookie frostingwhere is mount cookgirl scout cookies order onlinecooke countycaramel cookie recipeskerala cookery