Low fat oatmeal cranberry cookies. Oreo cookie nutrition facts
Low Fat Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- The evergreen dwarf shrub of the heath family that yields this fruit
- any of numerous shrubs of genus Vaccinium bearing cranberries
- very tart red berry used for sauce or juice
- Cranberries are a group of evergreen dwarf shrubs or trailing vines in the genus Vaccinium subgenus Oxycoccos, or in some treatments, in the distinct genus Oxycoccos. They are found in acidic bogs throughout the cooler parts of the Northern Hemisphere.
- A small, red, acid berry used in cooking
- Diet food (or dietetic food) refers to any food or drink whose recipe has been altered in some way to make it part of a body modification diet.
- 3 g or less per reference amount (and per 50 g if reference amount is small).
- This food labeling term denotes the product has less than 3g of fat in a given size of serving.
- The Oatmeal is a website created in 2009 by Matthew Inman, who lives in Seattle, Washington, United States. The website features comics drawn by Inman, and occasional articles as well. The Oatmeal gets more than four million unique visitors a month.
- porridge made of rolled oats
- Meal made from ground oats, used in breakfast cereals or other food
- A grayish-beige color flecked with brown
- meal made from rolled or ground oats
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
cranberry and honey coleslaw
Slaw: 1 package (about 5 cups) prepared broccoli slaw 1 and 1/2 cups dried cranberries 1 finely diced and seeded jalapeno 1 diced red bell pepper 1/2 cup diced celery 1/2 cup diced scallions 1 medium cucumber, peeled and julienned or finely diced Mix together in large bowl, set aside while making dressing. Dressing: 1 small container of fat-free sour cream 1 tablespoon honey mustard 4 tablespoons honey salt and pepper to taste (to much salt will make slaw watery if allowed to sit for too long) Mix all together (add additional honey to taste if you like things a bit sweeter). Don't dress slaw until just before ready to serve. If desired, top with 1/2 cup slivered, toasted almonds or chopped, toasted walnuts. Makes a lot.
Pomegranate vs cranberry
So the new discovery is pomegranate juice, which according to the label is free of artificial colouring and sweetener, packed with antioxidants and some other unpronounceable goodness. :p How they managed to get all that liquid outa the fruit with flesh wrapped around tons of seeds each the size of a rice grain is beyond me. Pomegranate juice has a slight purple tinge to its colour (almost like rose syrup i guess) and is sweeter than cranberry which is a lot more scarlet/crimson, and more tart in flavour. Wow who thought i could write so much about juices...
Similar posts: how to cook pickled porkchewy chocolate chip cookies recipegirl games of cookingclear cookies in vistaih rice cookerchocolate chip cookies recipe for kidskitchen craft cookie cutters