Leather game table chairs - Antique tiffany table lamp.
Leather Game Table Chairs
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- A material made from the skin of an animal by tanning or a similar process
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- A thing made of leather, in particular
- A piece of leather as a polishing cloth
- whip with a leather strap
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
Corner desk far
My workplace for the summer. I have a secondary power supply, so I'm not glued to my desk even with a big lappy. I use the secondary monitor for watching hulu, editing audio (fo realz! My podcast at contrapaul.blogspot.com) and occasionally some full screen gaming. The whole setup can be taken down in 5 minutes or so, which is good, since I go back to school soon. The ikea lamp gets moved around, for reading, ambient light, or currently, for keeping me awake. This workspace is in my bedroom, and the lamp, fan, and window are part of a general Asian theme I have going- which makes the whole room much calmer. The tablet and mouse were ridiculously cheap for how good they are. My brother has a Logitech G9, and I'd pit the Behemoth against it any day. As for the tablet, if I was working far away, or had a large screen it might be a little sub par, but as it is, its brilliant.
again with the spank(ed)bot ?!
always wanted a screen print of a leather clad dominatrix spanking a robot? you are in luck! buy a signed print on paper or birch panel at our kitschy yard sale this friday july 16, 8-4 or saturday july 17, 8-1 @ 406 chamberlain st. edgerton wi. you can also buy a great 50's chrome table with chairs, movie posters/lobby cards, electric guitar, traci lords magazines and calendar, celebrity playboys, graphic novels/comics, action figures, star wars toys/model kits, back to the future delorean kit, radio controled batmobile (1989) board games-(including simpsons and mr. t !), he-man wall plaque and mini comics, art books, etc. etc. etc. prices fairly firm. if they don't sell they go up on ebay but we'd rather sell them to you so stop by and shop and schmooze and celebrate tobacco heritage days in edgerton while you are at it.