Hot Food Buffet Table. Little Tikes Wooden Table And Chairs.
Hot Food Buffet Table
- strike against forcefully; "Winds buffeted the tent"
- A blow, typically of the hand or fist
- a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room; has shelves and drawers
- A shock or misfortune
- a meal set out on a buffet at which guests help themselves
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
The Beauty of a Buffet
I've been to Philly three times now to train physics teachers, each time for just a weekend, and have eaten at Sitar India for lunch five times. I love Indian food but rarely eat it because there are no good, inexpensive Indian restaurants near where I live, and no Indian buffet at all. I like variety, which is why I love the buffet so much. I also love that Sitar India's buffet is more than 2/3 vegetarian dishes. Not shown in the photo: some amazing rice pudding.
Tre donne e un buffet
dopo la presentazione della Fondazione, le nostre tre eroine si rilassano attingendo copiosamente dal buffet e smettendo per un attimo il sorriso professionale... foto di Matteo Mezzadri