GIRL SCOUT COOKIE SEASON 2011 - PROFESSIONAL COOKERY BOOK.
Girl Scout Cookie Season 2011
- Girl Scout cookies are any of several varieties of cookies sold by Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) as a fundraiser for their local Scout units. Members of the GSUSA have been selling cookies since 1917 to raise funds. Top-selling girls can earn prizes for their efforts.
- Add salt, herbs, pepper, or other spices to (food)
- Add a quality or feature to (something), esp. so as to make it more lively or exciting
- Make (wood) suitable for use as timber by adjusting its moisture content to that of the environment in which it will be used
- a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field; "he celebrated his 10th season with the ballet company"; "she always looked forward to the avocado season"
- lend flavor to; "Season the chicken breast after roasting it"
- one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions; "the regular sequence of the seasons"
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- A young or relatively young woman
- female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- A female child
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
080/365 - March 21st, 2011.
I finally made myself a semi-healthy breakfast choice instead of cookies... Lately, breakfast of choice has involved Girl Scout cookies or some such. So, I found this recipe, tweaked it a bit and now, I have a semi-healthy but still yummy breakfast option. Blueberry-oat muffins. Yummm. I even used cutesy spring Easter paper cups ;) I definitely plan to make them again and possibly change up the recipe a bit more in the future. I didn't realize how much I missed baking until tonight. I love it. How it makes the house smell so yummy, the sense of accomplishment, the delicious finished product. It is quite enjoyable. Maybe I'll get into the kitchen a bit more to keep myself supplied with yummy breakfast options. But then again, garden season is approaching. So I wouldn't count on it...
Girl Scouts Selling Cookies during the 2011 Cookie Season
For Girl Scouts, selling cookies is not only about fundraising, but also about making public their presence and goals as an organization.
See also: xpelair cooker hoodsbest rice cookercookies sour creamreal clear cookiescooking canned sauerkrautpressure cooker manufacturers in indianut horn cookie recipe