Leather wallet with chain - Leather wallet holster.
Leather Wallet With Chain
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- whip with a leather strap
- A piece of leather as a polishing cloth
- A material made from the skin of an animal by tanning or a similar process
- A thing made of leather, in particular
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- A pocket-sized, flat, folding holder for money and plastic cards
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- "The Wallet" is the forty-fifth episode of the sitcom Seinfeld. It is the fifth episode of the fourth season of the series, and first aired on September 23, 1992.
- A wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards, identification documents (driver's license, identification card, club card, etc), photographs, and other paper or laminated cards.
- A bag for holding provisions, esp. when traveling, typically used by peddlers and pilgrims
- Such a series of links, or a set of them, used to confine a prisoner
- Such a series of links worn as a decoration; a necklace
- connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- A connected flexible series of metal links used for fastening or securing objects and pulling or supporting loads
- a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; "the chain of command"; "a complicated concatenation of circumstances"
- (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)
korn wallet 1
Got it at the Rock N' Roll wax museum gift shop. Geniune leather, with chain! And on the back...
Related topics: black patent leather walletwhere can i buy a money clipround leather coin pursedesigner wallets menleather wallet ukwallets discountwestwood wallet