Skateboard longboard wheels : Munsell color wheel : Ss cragar wheels.
Skateboard Longboard Wheels
- Ride on a skateboard
- ride on a flat board with rollers attached to the bottom
- (skateboarding) the sport of skating on a skateboard
- a board with wheels that is ridden in a standing or crouching position and propelled by foot
- This article contains gratuitous slang.
- Longboarding is the act of riding on a longboard.
- A sailboard hull that s more than 11 feet (336 cm) long.
- A type of long surfboard
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
One of my homemade longboards - cherry, lyptus and purpleheart woods, with Avaya wheels and Bennett trucks.
Go Skateboarding Day
Go Skateboarding Day - Washington DC Dupin Crew