INGERSOLL RAND CENTRIFUGAL PUMP. REXROTH GEAR PUMPS. RECIPROCATING HAND PUMP.
Ingersoll Rand Centrifugal Pump
- A centrifugal pump is a rotodynamic pump that uses a rotating impeller to increase the pressure of a fluid. Centrifugal pumps are commonly used to move liquids through a piping system.
- A pump that uses an impeller to move water or other fluids
- a pump that use centrifugal force to discharge fluid into a pipe
- (CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS) Centrifugal pumps are able to provide uni-ventricular or bi-ventricular support to the ventricles. Blood is removed from the left or right atrium and returned to the aorta or pulmonary artery, respectively, therefore surgery is required to place the device.
- Ingersoll Rand is a $13 billion global diversified industrial company founded in 1871. The Ingersoll Rand name came into use in 1905 through the combination of Ingersoll-Sergeant Drill Company and Rand Drill Company.
- International Harvester
Old mine equipment, not sure what it was used for though, had these cool old schools solid rubber tires
Ingersoll-Rand air compressor
Model: DD2T2 14.5 Amp 2-Horsepower 4-1/2-Gallon Oiled Twin Hot Dog Compressor.