Nikon Camera Price In Pakistan : Trail Camera Pictures 2011 : Old Logitech Camera Drivers.
Nikon Camera Price In Pakistan
- (pakistani) of or relating to Pakistan or its people or language; "Pakistani mountain passes"; "Pakistani soldiers"
- Pakistan , officially the Islamic Republic of Pakistan also the Federation of Pakistan, is a country in South Asia. It has a coastline along the Arabian Sea and Gulf of Oman in the south, is bordered by Afghanistan and Iran in the west, and India in the east and China in the far northeast.
- A country in the Indian subcontinent; pop. 159,196,000; capital, Islamabad; languages, Urdu (official), English (official), Punjabi, Sindhi, and Pashto
- a Muslim republic that occupies the heartland of ancient south Asian civilization in the Indus River valley; formerly part of India; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A chamber or round building
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- ' , also known as Nikon or Nikon Corp.''', is a multinational corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan specializing in optics and imaging.
- Bishop Nikon (Liolin) (born October 9, 1945, New York City) is an Albanian bishop who serves as the head of the Orthodox Church in America's Albanian Archdiocese and New England diocese.
- Vibration Reduction. This is Nikon's nomenclature for a lens which has the ability to correct for "Camera Shake".
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- Decide the amount required as payment for (something offered for sale)
the most beautiful thing about the photography is that there is always something new to learn. As some wise man said, "“There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself. Last week, when we gathered around the flower pots, I see some elders doing strange things.... Reversing the lens... I only heard about that, but now I have seen how they do it... Reverse lens can give you magnification that far surpasses 1:1 magnification and cost is next to nothing. Simply attach the lens the opposite direction. To do this there are a couple of methods ranging from hand holding the lens in position, taping the lens on, implementing pvc pipes, or simply buying a reverse lens mount. But there is a price to pay for this... No auto focus. All focusing will be done manually so you really want prime lens to make the process a bit easier. Manual lenses are good. Because your camera will have no way of communicating to your lens (to change the aperture) you will be shooting wide open at all times. Having an older lens where you can control the aperture manually will give a little bit more control. I am not into it, yet... But I would try it sooner or latter. But Mr. Shaukat Niazi is all drowned into this reverse lens technique for sure... Taken: Spring Flower Festival 2010, Islamabad, Pakistan
This photo was taken by a Nikon F3/T and a AF NIKKOR 50mm f1.8 D lens. The FM3A is a manual focus SLR film body. Built-in metering and features aperture priority mode. Fantastic thing about this camera is that it still works without batteries (without meter) because this camera has full mechanical backup for ALL shutter speeds - cool huh? With DSLRs, flat batteries mean no photos. The FM3A is a perfect backup body for my manual focus F3/T which has a fixed mechanical backup shutter speed of 1/60s only. L to R:AF NIKKOR 24mm f2.8 D, AF NIKKOR 85mm f1.8 D, NIKKOR 50mm f1.4 Ai-S, Nikon FM3A
Similar posts: samsung 5 megapixel camera phone pricepanasonic high definition video camera35mm compact camerafuji digital camera reviewfuji camera manualspentax k100d slr digital camerapanasonic camera dealsbest portable hd camerainfrared camera incflip video camera australia