Rocky theme song on trumpet : Music for bass clarinet.
Rocky Theme Song On Trumpet
- Theme music is a piece that is often written specifically for a radio program, television program, video game or movie, and usually played during the title sequence and/or end credits. If it is accompanied by lyrics, most often associated with the show, it is a theme song.
- signature: a melody used to identify a performer or a dance band or radio/tv program
- a melody that recurs and comes to represent a musical play or movie
- A brass musical instrument with a flared bell and a bright, penetrating tone. The modern instrument has the tubing looped to form a straight-sided coil, with three valves
- Something shaped like a trumpet, esp. the tubular corona of a daffodil flower
- proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet; "Liberals like to trumpet their opposition to the death penalty"
- play or blow on the trumpet
- cornet: a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
- An organ reed stop with a quality resembling that of a trumpet
- abounding in rocks or stones; "rocky fields"; "stony ground"; "bouldery beaches"
- rough: causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements; "a rough ride"
- Tending to rock or shake; unsteady
- Not stable or firm; full of problems
- liable to rock; "on high rocky heels"
the great northern railway rocky chilling extra tuff, made a few meds larges and xls, get at my flickr mail if you want one, 25 bones. hail the goat.
Rocky when he was a kitten. He's now 1 and a 1/2 years old.....He looks like his half brother who's outside..Lil' Nicky
Related topics: best mandolinnugget mandolinbeginners songs for guitarmusic instrument sitecool classical guitar songsguitar books for beginnersmorgan monroe mandolinour song guitar notes