Fold bikes : 50 pit bike : Bike buying
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- An undulation or gentle curve of the ground; a slight hill or hollow
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
- incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating; "Fold the egg whites into the batter"
- An area of skin that sags or hangs loosely
- bend or lay so that one part covers the other; "fold up the newspaper"; "turn up your collar"
- A form or shape produced by the gentle draping of a loose, full garment or piece of cloth
fold bikes - Durable Shock
Durable Shock Resistant Phone Holder With Mountain Bike Mount For Nokia Models Including N8, 1616 & 2720 Fold
Introducing DURAGADGET's anti-shock, adjustable and foam padded mobile phone holder and bike mount. Made from a tough, durable and high grade polymer, this is a great accessory for your phone whilst out cycling!
This holder is purpose built to be tough whilst you are out cycling, allowing you to use GPS to map out your route, monitor your speed and times, or even simply for having your phone close to hand in an emergency. Foam padddng and adjustable arms help protect your phone in an anti-shock environment perfect for the most testing of routes. The holder comes with an easy-to-use and fully adjustable handlebar mount for your bike, which will allow you to create the perfect viewing angle for your mobile phone whilst out riding. A sturdy screw mechanism attaches to the fully-rotatable and easy-to-use bike mount and can be adjusted to fit almost any bike handle-bar.N.B. This case and mount is not speed tested for motorbikes.
Compatible with: X3, N96 , N95, N86 8MP, N85, N79, E66, E65, C6-01, C5-03, C2-01, C1-02, C1-01, N8800 Sapphire, Gold Arte, Carbon Arte, 7610 Supernova, 7373, 7230, 6720 Classic , 7210 Supernova, 7100 Supernova, 7020, 6760 Slide, 6720 Classic, 6710 Navigator, 6700 Classic, 6600i, 6600 Fold, 6500 Slide, 6500 Classic, 6303i, 6303 Classic, 6301, 6300, 6220 Classic, 6210 Navigator, 6120 Classic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5330 Mobile TV, 5310 XpressMusic, 5220 XpressMusic, 5250, 5030, 3710 Fold, 3600 Slide, 3500 Classic, 3250 XpressMusic, 2760, 2730 Classic, 2720 Fold, 2680 Slide, 2630, 2330 Classic, 2220 Slide, 1800, 1662, 1661, 1616, 1209, 1208
Bike To Braille 001
I rode my bike to The Braille Institute for the first time on Wednesday. It took me 30 minutes to ride the 3 miles. That included a 5 minute rest at Dean Martin Drive. The ride was a lot different than the practices around the community. There are no hills in our community but there are between here and Braille!! There are also no stop lights here. When I stopped for lights I'd get off my bike and my legs were really wobbly!! By the time I got to Braille I was dripping wet. I had to go to the art room and cool off by one of the fans! The ride home only took 20 minutes...it was downhill!! I get to ride to Braille again today!! This photo was taken by Jerry! :oD
The folds in the mountainscape in Tibet makes for interesting textures study. If you look close enough, you can see a white bus. This gives you some idea of the scale here. After Chusul, Tibet