Lysterfield Mountain Bike. Mountain Bike Parts Canada. Harley Davidson Street Bike.
Lysterfield Mountain Bike
- (Mountain Biking) A designated, rugged, natural surfaced, single track trail that offers a range of riding opportunities.
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- Lysterfield is a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 32 km south-east from Melbourne's central business district. Its Local Government Area is the City of Knox and the Shire of Yarra Ranges. At the 2006 Census, Lysterfield had a population of 5,423.
Mountain Bike at Sunset
My Giant Anthem LE enjoying the sunset up at the Trig Point near the top of the Commonwealth Games Mountain Bike Course at Lysterfield Lake Park in Victoria, Australia. The Trig point also overlooks a massive quarry and looks back towards Melbourne. One of my first goes at a silhouette, did a little bit of touching up in Lightroom
Geoff Kabush, Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games
One of my better photos of the cmopetition at the Lysterfield Mountain Bike venue.
See also: federal electric bicycle law hr 727dirt bikes shopsbicycle rear braketrek madone road bikeall black bmx bikes125cc street bikesouth beach bike weekspartan indoor cycling bike