Floral Pencil Skirt. Florist In New York. Worldwide Flower Deliveries.
Floral Pencil Skirt
- A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. Its name comes from its shape: long and slim.
- A pencil skirt is knee-length and fitted from the waist to the hemline. Pencil skirts usually have a slit in the back or front to allow movement.
- This skirt is a straight line with no flare or fullness at the hem or waistline. Also called a column or straight skirt.
- Decorated with or depicting flowers
- Of flora or floras
- resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers; "an unusual floral design"
- Of flowers
- of or relating to the plant life in a particular region; "characteristic alpine floral elements"
- relating to or associated with flowers; "floral organs"
floral pencil skirt - Pretty Look
Pretty Look Multi Wear Shiny Reversible Two Layer Recycled Rayon Silk Sari Wrap around Skirt
Fancy sari wrap skirts are multi wear 2 layered wrap skirts. These skirts are reversible and unique. This skirt can be easily wrapped around in different ways and is ideal to be worn in any season. Length 34 inches, Waist open 50 inches, Umbrella cut. These provide comfort not only in terms of wear-ability, but also in terms of washing and maintenance. The attractive prints and patterns are highly fascinating. the girls wrap skirts can be worn in any form and style. Vintage Wrap Around skirt in an exotic combination of vibrant as well as subtle shades look stunning. Designed with unique floral pattern, this short length skirt is ideal to be worn with tops, shirts, kurtis etc.
red boucle pencil skirt
skirt and top - Painfully Hip Clothing Swap everything else - thrifted Photo by Nick Avey Sorry about the sour mug, I really do love this outfit. The tea-length boucle pencil skirt was scored off of Whimsical Nerd, who traded it for my green floral cotton skirt that on me was frumpy, but on her almost 6 ft frame it magically turned into an adorable high-wasted mini skirt!
The day before school starts. Dear Junior year, please be good to me.