Screen Printing Your Own T Shirts : Making T Shirt : Dark T Shirt Transfer Instructions.
Screen Printing Your Own T Shirts
- Force ink or metal onto (a surface) through a prepared screen of fine material so as to create a picture or pattern
- (Screen-printed) Involves the use of stencils to transfer the design. Paint is applied to a frame of stretched silk, polyester, or nylon screen and penetrates areas of the screen not blocked by the stencil pattern.
- Screen printing is a printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil. The attached stencil forms open areas of mesh that transfer ink as a sharp-edged image onto a substrate.
- A mentod of printing compariable to using a stencil. The background design is painted on the screen with printing paste and the dye is printed through the exposed fabric. Different colors require spearate screens.
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
drying a pressed shirt
The white really pops on the black shirt! NOTE: I don't want to hear any damned complaints about the '09 IDSA shirts. Just an FYI this project was a royal pain in the A$$ to do all the way around. If you want a better friggin IDSA shirt you design and print your OWN! It's my hope that these pictures will give you future IDSA shirt owners a little more appreciation into what actually went into making them. And yeah we didn't hand our design file to some face-less t-shirt silk screening corporation. All of the 2009 MSCD IDSA shirts were printed by our very own MSCD I.D. student: Johnny Applegate The graphics were a Co-op design by: Noah Beasley, Johnny Applegate, Alex Horn, and alumni Bill McConnell.
Print your own Tshirt @NeochaEDGE x IdleBeats Screen-printing Workshop
In this high-tech, digital age, we could all use a low-tech, analog way to express our creativity. As part of the 2010 JUE Festival, we hosted a free in-studio workshop on March 13 to learn the basics of screen printing from Nini Sum, founder of IDLE BEATS, a screen printing studio that creates original, handmade prints and t-shirts in limited editions. In this casual, introductory workshop, attendees learned the process from start to finish and everyone got a chance to roll up their sleeves and play around with the screen printing equipment. EDGE.Neocha.com/ idlebeats.com/