OBAMA T SHIRT ARTIST - LRG T SHIRT SIZING - CUSTOM T SHIRT COMPANIES.
Obama T Shirt Artist
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- Barack Hussein Obama II (; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office.
- Barack (1961–), 44th president of the US, since 2009; full name Barack Hussein Obama. A Democrat, he is the first African American to be elected to the presidency. Nobel Peace Prize (2009)
- Obama is a surname.
- A surname from the African language Luo
2009.04.19, Sunday Clarksdale, Mississippi Young artist in Clarksdale, Mississippi selling his Juke Joint Festival design on prints and t-shirts, posing beside his artwork.
obama stencil shirt
the latest of the stencil shirts... i decided to play around with colors, but keep with the patriotic red/white/blue theme. i think it came out cool. for sale on: artbymags.etsy.com