Baby stuffed toys - Meerkat plush toys
Baby Stuffed Toys
- filled with something; "a stuffed turkey"
- crammed with food; "a full stomach"; "I feel stuffed"
- Fill (a receptacle or space) tightly with something
- Force or cram (something) tightly into a receptacle or space
- Hastily or clumsily push (something) into a space
- (stuffing) a mixture of seasoned ingredients used to stuff meats and vegetables
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
Mini Brendyn with arms
After added arms for my baby new toy, He likes it a lot because there are sth that he can grabs by. I also add the jingle bells inside. These toys are safe for the baby as embroidery for eyes and mouth.
Baby Shower Topper
Baby and soft toy made out of icing. Umbrella made out of styrofoam, with a wooden dowel for handle, covered in florist tape.
See also: girls toys age 3 4montessori toys for infantsnew transformer toys 2011wooden toys wholesale ukbatman toys and gameswedding toys for kidsinsect toys for kids