Korhani Rugs - Carpet Cleaning Warren - Tennis Carpet
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
Rug display in an antique shop. I wish there was someone in rug camoflauge for you to find but there isn't.
Rugs hanging outside a cave in small village close to Matmata
Related topics: free carpet scrapshousehold rugsbraided rag rugscarpet lancasterwool kitchen rugsn rugsgeometric pattern rugsjacob sheepskin rugs