Carpet matches the drapes : Carpet cleaning winchester ma : Carpet cleaners watford.
Carpet Matches The Drapes
- A short, thin piece of wood or cardboard used to light a fire, being tipped with a composition that ignites when rubbed against a rough surface
- (match) lighter consisting of a thin piece of wood or cardboard tipped with combustible chemical; ignites with friction; "he always carries matches to light his pipe"; "as long you've a lucifer to light your fag"
- A piece of wick or cord designed to burn at a uniform rate, used for firing a cannon or lighting gunpowder
- (match) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics; "The two stories don't agree in many details"; "The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"; "The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
- (match) a formal contest in which two or more persons or teams compete
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
The Donut Jones
Spikey Donut. I go between two nicknames right now..."The Donut" and "Spikey Jones" And sometimes...just Jones. As in when Marion Ravenwood calls Indiana Jones "Jones" It fits! It really does. Look at this stuff! This is exactly how I took this photo..kind of gives me vertigo. I like it!
The Carpet Matches the Drapes
I just thought it was awesome that all these ladies had mustaches that matched their hair color. Good Stuff!
Related topics: car replacement carpetthe carpet shoppe springfield moblood stains on carpetsfike brothers carpetcarpet cutting machineomaha carpet cleaners50 oz carpet