Lamb shank slow cooker recipe. Slow cooker baked bean recipes. Toaster oven cookie sheet.
Lamb Shank Slow Cooker Recipe
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- (Lamb Shanks) A meat shank or shin is the portion of meat around the tibia of the animal, the leg bone beneath the knee. Lamb shanks traditionally comprise the proximal (ie nearest to the torso) part of the tibia - the part of the bone that articulates aganist the femur and patella as the knee.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- A medical prescription
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- directions for making something
I am kind of a food nerd. Who else photographs their food while making it? This is lamb shanks with haroseth marinade from the M Stewart show last week (courtesy of the chef from Craigie on Main in Boston). It looked so good I decided to try it for Easter. Anyway, this is the marinade: olive oil, white wine, toasted fennel seeds, cumin, red pepper flakes, fresh Italian parsley, fresh cilantro, orange peel, smashed fresh ginger and garlic. And lamb shanks.
Lamb shanks, about 300/400 gram each, bought at : De Groene-weg Slagerij Mariniersweg 33 3011 NC Rotterdam
Related topics: stoves dual fuel cookershow to cook squash butternuthow to cook a flank steakbest steam cookerreheating cooked chickenhow to cook a pork shoulder roastcook county bike trailsdeleting computer cookiescook steaks