Baby Rattle Cookie Cutter - Cooking On Your Car Engine - Slow Cooker Pots.
Baby Rattle Cookie Cutter
- Denoting something mass-produced or lacking any distinguishing characteristics
- a kitchen utensil used to cut a sheet of cookie dough into desired shapes before baking
- A device with sharp edges for cutting cookie dough into a particular shape
- having the same appearance (as if mass-produced); "a suburb of cookie-cutter houses"
- A cookie cutter in American English and biscuit cutter in Commonwealth English is a tool to cut out cookie/biscuit dough in a particular shape.
- A gurgling sound in the throat of a dying person
- make short successive sounds
- a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders); "the death rattle"
- a baby's toy that makes percussive noises when shaken
- A rapid succession of short, sharp, hard sounds
- A thing used to make a rapid succession of short, sharp sounds, in particular
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A young or newly born animal
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
Welcome Baby 1
I was asked by a friend to make these to welcome her new grand niece. I made three cutters in an effort to do something different. Only two made the final cut. One of which is a jumper hiding in the back because it is kind of goofy. I do like the mini cookies in the front. I think sometimes I should just stick to mini cookies :)
Not pictured: Baby papasan Clothes that are drying on the line Playpen and high chair that belonged to my nieces in N.B.
Related topics: dane cook td gardenapprentice cookpractical cookery bookhealthy pumpkin cookiescook ham in ovenoreo cookie moldsnut horn cookie recipepumpkin oatmeal raisin cookies