CARPET AUCTION : HIRE CARPET.
- sell at an auction
- a variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game; now generally superseded by contract bridge
- the public sale of something to the highest bidder
- The part of the play in which players bid to decide the contract in which the hand shall be played
- A public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder
- The action or process of selling something in this way
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
Judging the carpet
The Thursday morning carpet auction in the Rue de Consul of Rabat's medina. Ladies look on as the carpet is measured, judged for thickness and artisanal quality.
Paparazzi: Clearbrook PTA Auction 4/15/2011
#7-Grace Simon, Steve Simon, Jeannine Simon, and Kobey Simon of SW Roanoke County (L-R) Photo by: Jordan Poole
See also: how to make a rug hooking frameboat carpet adhesivegrand prairie carpet cleaningcarpet coronet79th street rug shopclassroom rugs factory secondspatio area rugsmodern carpets design