Rock you t shirt. T shirts shop online
Rock You T Shirt
- "Rock You" is a hard rock song written by Bob Halligan, Jr., and the first track from Helix's 1984 album Walkin' the Razor's Edge. It is best known for its call-and-response refrain of "Gimme an R, O, C, K.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
rock you t shirt - Beatles T-shirt
Beatles T-shirt 'All You Need Is Love' white tee (XX-Large)
New for spring, this white t-shirt features a group photo of the Beatles in baby blue, 'scratched' image to look vintage. Printed below is the title from the song 'All You Need Is Love' in yellow and coral red in a hand-lettered style, and the drum with 'Love' from the Cirque de Soleil show in yellow. Great colors for spring, this awesome design says it all. 100% pre-shrunk cotton, super soft and comfortable. Celebrate the incredible music of this legendary rock group, and show your love for all things Beatles!
The Eagles Rocked!!!!
Forgot to tell you... the Eagles were fantastic! Saw them last night in concert and got my retro t-shirt! They just blew me away - my hubby and I got up and just danced and sang our little hearts out. They put on a phenominal show - played for close to four hours! Did all the hits off the new album and of course all the classics - "Hotel California," Lyin' Eyes," (one of my favorites), "Take It to the Limit," "One of These Nights," "Witchy Woman," you name it - they did it - was awesome! And they sounded so good! And they even did some of Don Henley's hits - "Boys of Summer," "Dirty Laundry," "End of the Innocence" and Joe Walsh just rocked with "Life's Been Good to Me So Far!!" He was absolutely hilarious and could he play that guitat man - WOW!! They just seemed like they were having a ball!! GREAT, GREAT night!!! If you ever het a chance to see them soon, go for it - worth the money!
Limited Edition Kool Skool T-Shirts For Sale!
Foundation Rocks Art Exhibit -Sept. 5th-Oct. 5th Limited Press Gallery To celebrate the Kool Skool's Foundation Rocks Art exhibition quality cotton T-shirts!!! Available in Large & Xlarge, Colours: Black, White and Red Hurry as they are running out!!! Also availiable are posters, post card and sticker packs. Sold in the Limited Press Gallery 10 Bargate Street, Southampton, SO14 2DA email@example.com +44(0)23-80710007 or HQ store Brixton and others or contact me quoting what style, colour and size you would like.